Thursday, January 31, 2013

More January

 What a month! I'm pretty sure all 3 kids are teething! 6 year-old molars, 2 year-old molars, and new baby teeth. AHHH! We have lots of fussing, tears, and mommy going crazy! 
But, we did have some fun times. Lucy loves to dress up almost everyday. And most of the time she can be found with a skirt and accessories.  She has been needing more one-on-one time lately so we've been going to story time at the library, park day with church friends, and doing other fun things at home. I haven't done as many things with her as I did with Emery at her age, but after looking back through my blog I found some ideas and we are trying to find time to do something together every day. Emery has been riding the bus for a few weeks and loving it. And I'm pretty happy about all the time and gas I've saved! Emery is increasingly bored with toys so I've had to get a little creative to help him pass the time lately. I put down a tape road for his cars one day, which they loved. I try to encourage him to do some things by himself, like puzzles and legos too.  Andy and Lucy love to walk down to the bus stop with me at 2:55pm to pick him up. The kids still beg to hold baby Andrew, but with everyone passing around sickness, we try to limit it some too. Andy does love to be held though! He has also discovered he loves to try and stand up with help, play/stare/mouth toys and watch lights!















No comments:

Post a Comment